Thank you for checking out my blog! All of the records I put up on here are for promotional purposes. If you like what you hear please pick up the actual release from the bands. There will be a lot of records up that may be hard to find or long out of print and I'll do my best to keep everything up for the kids that didn't have a chance to get them while they were easier to come by. If you have any special requests or want your bands release up feel free to let me know and I'll do my best to make it happen.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Crowd Deterrent - Revenge On The Scene

Another great Crowd Deterrent record.



1. Revenge On The Scene
2. Throw In The Towel
3. Same Shit, Different Show
4. Dies With You
5. Late Nights, Fist Fights
6. Return Of The Coffin Brothers
7. Unresolved

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment